Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My first blog ever! A short one.

Alright everyone! This is definitely a new thing for me. I have never blogged before. Oh, I have journalled. I have journals that date back to High School still in my book case at home. (The ones from college where I was constantly losing who I was and reinventing myself are hilarious to read now-a-days) But I have never "logged" my thoughts for the world to see. I named this Blog my Epicurean Journey. It is my hope to shar with family and friends (old and new) my passion for all things food. My husband and I are "foodies", and we have the expanding waist band to show it! But seriously... I believe that no matter what type of  "food consumer" you are, be it a Gluten free, Soy filled, Tofu griller...or a Heavy creamed, Topped with cheese, Butter slatherer...or those of us who are in between - the Seasoned steak, Salad tossing, Pho' slurping, Try anything once... people who really just love the taste and experience of food! I truly believe that our experiences with food have been a journey for us all, and it is something that we should embrace in our lives. I would like to invite you to come along with me on my "epicurean journey" where i will share some of my favorite recipes, family stories about food, fun new ingredients to try, ways to cut down on the fat and sugar, (but not the flavor) and well, pretty much anything that pops into this head of mine! I hope you will enjoy it. And I hope you will try out a recipe or two and let me know what you think. Thats all for now... God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Julie~
    I think this "journey" will be good for you! I am proud of you for starting it and encourage you to keep with it. I know you have had some challenging times, I think this will help you feel better...enjoying something you do! Keep up the good work friend!!
    Lisa North

    ReplyDelete